Sunday, March 10, 2019

Week Three - 4

Website and Postcard -

Hello again!

Today, Michael and I met up for a short hour before his family event in order to discuss the other two components to our portfolio project, the website and the postcard. We quickly decided that I would obtain the bulk of the responsibility when it came to the postcard because I am more artistically capable and have some programs on my home desktop that would make the process easy. Michael would be focused on the website, however I am going to be providing as much assistance as I possibly can because I am an aspiring musician in my free time and hope to create a great website for myself some day.

We've decided that using wix.com to create our website would prove most efficient, and on top of that, Michael had previous experience working on Wix, so he understood the interface very well. We discussed some themes for the page but are yet to make a solid decision, however we have finally completed working on the script. Id like to mention that the website we used to write our script was Celtx.com, and this worked well for me since I was familiar with the site and already had an account from when I took a film course a couple years back.

I am going to be spending the upcoming week studying my script and brainstorming ideas for the website, and I am expecting to begin work on the postcard once the film has been shot, since I am going to want to use images from our footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week Eight - 4

Creative Critical Reflection - Hey guys i stumbled upon a segment of a never before seen interview with the star of our short film, check ...