Saturday, March 30, 2019

Week Six - 1

Horrible News -

I'm very sad to bring up that my girlfriend and I are no longer seeing each other, and this also means that the authentic connection that our two actors had would be lost. This would pose as a challenge moving forward. For good reason, we also decided that we must begin searching for a new female lead, and this required that Michael and I ask around to anyone and everyone we know.

It became necessary that we conducted even more research focusing on the techniques and tropes of romance movies, but particularly romantic short films.  Unfortunately, my father took my little brother and I to Disney World and i'm left with little to no time, so Michael agreed to get researching and he is going to be getting back to me tomorrow. I also arrive home tomorrow, so were going to be in touch in order to discuss how we will begin filming the bedroom scene at his house. Thanks for reading along, ill be getting back to you all with some good news soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week Eight - 4

Creative Critical Reflection - Hey guys i stumbled upon a segment of a never before seen interview with the star of our short film, check ...