Saturday, March 16, 2019

Week Four - 3

Filming Day 1 -

Today I met Michael over at Vista View park along with my girlfriend so that we can film the virtual date scene. We spent the first half an hour searching for scenic spots to shoot. It didn't take long before we stumbled upon some pretty cool locations. We decided that because of the off-screen  connection that my girlfriend and I shared, on-screen it would come off a lot more believable. It took us about two and a half hours to film the scene.

This entire shoot went by very smoothly and my girlfriend and I actually enjoyed our time acting as the couple we really are. It was especially easy because this entire scene has no dialogue, and all the footage consisted only of us skipping around and having fun. In post, we were going to overlay playful music to create somewhat of a montage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week Eight - 4

Creative Critical Reflection - Hey guys i stumbled upon a segment of a never before seen interview with the star of our short film, check ...