Friday, March 15, 2019

Week Four - 1

Location Scouting -

Today, My girlfriend, Martina, and I went down to Miami Beach and enjoyed the day, however I did have work in mind in the process. Since Michael and I planned on using an urban city setting for our short film in order to reinforce the futuristic time period, I kept on the lookout for spectacular skylines or scrapers that we can implement into the short film. My girlfriend mentioned to me that her brother has a friend who lives in Miami and is a filmmaker. We reached out to him and asked if we could film a scene in his flat within the city, and we felt this was also a good idea to sit down with somebody in the field who may be able to help us out.

In the upcoming week, Michael and I will be focusing our attention onto our script. Since the school quarter is closing out, we have come to the consensus to finish filming during spring break, when we are both a little less stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week Eight - 4

Creative Critical Reflection - Hey guys i stumbled upon a segment of a never before seen interview with the star of our short film, check ...